||The Quality Mark of Fabric Expansion Joints stands for approved
quality for non-metallic compensators.
Key tasks of the Quality Association for Fabric Expansion Joints (compensators) are:
- reliable use of the products in all application fields
- continuous amendments of the state of the art for optimum product quality
- by Quality and Inspection Specifications
- by Technical Information optimized regarding cost and benefit
The Quality Monitoring System of Quality Association for Fabric Expansion
The Quality of fabric expansion joints is very important.
Fabric expansion joints can be used for all types of mediums in many duct
arrangements and countless applications. The user must be sure that by using these
- the application risks are minimised
- extreme requirements can be fulfilled
- durability and reliability of the products are provided.
The certified quality aims at the above mentioned criteria.
The Quality Monitoring System of the Quality Association for Fabric Expansion Joints
is based on external monitoring tests of the member companies by
TÜV or VGB